24/7 Emergency Electricians in Pennsylvania
Emergency Electrician for All Your Repair Needs in Pennsylvania
24-Hour Electrician Available for All Electrical Emergencies.
Areas We Serve:
An electrical emergency is never something that can wait. We provide emergency electrical repair service day and night so you can call whenever a problem occurs. Our team is available 24/7 and is just a phone call away. We know that an electrical short or faulty fixture or appliance can spark or cause more damage at any time. Since 2015, Capricorn Electric and our trained, certified technicians have been keeping clients safe and making sure they’re never left in the dark. They can take on any job, big or small, quickly and effectively.
Some examples of common electrical emergencies include:
- Downed power lines: When storms knock down power lines, you are at risk of electric shock and fire.
- Isolated power outage: Your property’s electrical system is divided into several different circuits. When one of those circuits is broken, you will have a power outage that is isolated to a specific area. An isolated power outage may have many causes including an overloaded circuit or wiring problems.
- Noisy breaker box: Circuit breakers protect the electric circuits for your property. When your breaker box hums or buzzes, the circuit breakers may not be functioning properly and you are at risk of fires or shock if the circuit becomes overloaded.
- Discolored or smoking outlet: A power outlet or switch plate with smoke residue or discoloration from heat signifies that the outlet or switch is overheating and poses a major safety risk.
- Burning odors: The smell of ozone or burning wire insulation indicates your electrical system has a short circuit or is overheating. Operating it without consulting an electrician runs the risk of electrocution or electrical fire.
Don’t Hesitate to Call an Emergency Local Electrician
In a perfect world, we shouldn’t notice the electricity in our homes. Anytime that we do is a cause for concern. No matter what the problem is, if you have a lingering doubt in your mind it is always better to be safe than sorry.
Choosing Capricorn Electric for Emergency Services in Pennsylvania
We understand that electrical problems create health and safety issues. But we also understand that going without electricity is inconvenient, costly, and dangerous. When you call for emergency service from Capricorn Electric we respond quickly to resolve your electrical problems so your life or business can return to normal as soon as possible
Pick up the phone and contact an emergency electrician near you.
If you live anywhere in Pennsylvania and are looking for the best electrician you can find then the only real answer is Capricorn Electric. With over 7 years of experience, we have certified electricians whose main concern is your safety.
Don’t Let Small Problems Turn into Large Ones
We urge you to call at the first sign of electrical problems in your home or office. Problems fixed early save time, money, frustration, and most importantly, help to avoid a safety hazard. Ignoring an electrical problem could lead to costly repairs or larger problems.
Whether it’s a flickering light, tripping breaker, fire, or a sparking appliance, call Capricorn Electric. We’ll give you peace of mind, of quality, and safety. Dealing with an electrical emergency is overwhelming, but we are here to help you every step of the way.
What do emergency electricians do?
An emergency electrician is an electrician who will come out at short notice with no prior appointment to fix an electrical problem that has just occurred.
What do electrical repairs do?
Electrical repairs involve a wide variety of services, ranging from major installation, or rewiring your home, to changing out a broken light switch or receptacle. It is often a difficult task to diagnose a particular electrical issue at home without the help of a trained professional.
What is the first thing to do in an electrical emergency?
Unplug the appliance and turn the power off at the premise’s main power switchboard to avoid any further damage. If there’s a burning smell, smoke, or fire, call 9-1-1 or your local emergency services.
Can a handyman do electrical work?
Remember handymen who aren’t qualified electricians can do basic electrical work but can’t do work that requires certification. It’s highly recommended that if you require certificated work to be carried out that you hire a qualified electrician.